Our blog allows visitors the opportunity to leave a comment in response to a blog post. The purpose of the comments section is to encourage involvement and discussion among readers. All comments are moderated and we reserve the right to delete comments for any reason. Common reasons for comments not being approved include:
- Comments that offer no real value to other reasons
- Comments that appear to be entered by a spam bot
- Comments that appear to be entered only to promote a link of the commenter
- Profanity or inappropriate language
- Insulting or hateful comments directed at other commenters or the article author
We also ask commenters to use their real name (or a pen name if preferred) when leaving a comment instead of a keyword stuffed name.
If you have any questions on this policy please contact us.