Learn Photo Manipulation with these Photoshop CS6 Tutorials
Photoshop CS6 is the last fully-purchasable version of Photoshop without a recurring fee. It’s still my preferred version and has received excellent reviews from designers and photographers. CS6 brought significant changes and new functionality that offered even more potential than previous versions.
Although improvements and new features are what users want, it does require some effort to learn how to take advantage and how to use the new features. Fortunately there are a number of tutorials online that will help you to learn more. With the help of these Photoshop CS6 tutorials you’ll be working better and faster in Photoshop than ever before.
Here you’ll find 20+ tutorials and some online guides covering techniques & new features added to PS CS6.
If you’re wanting to learn more about how to properly use Photoshop for manipulating your photos – check out the courses offered on Udemy. We highly recommend their courses as a way to fully understand all of the ways Photoshop can help you manipulate your photos.
Articles and Guides Covering Photoshop CS6 New Features:
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 Top Features Overview
- Introduction to Photoshop CS6
- 23 Cool New Features in Adobe Photoshop CS6
- Finally, Background Save and Auto Recovery in Photoshop CS6
- Camera Raw Update in Photoshop CS6
- Add Strokes Without Layer Styles in Photoshop CS6
- Working With Vectors is Easy in Photoshop CS6
- Easily Import and Export Presets in Photoshop CS6
- Photoshop CS6’s New Crop Tool Step-by-Step
- Discover Photosop CS6’s New 3D Tools
- 3D Improvements
- New 3-Way Color Correction Tool
- Manage Your Layers More Efficiently in Photoshop CS6
- Photoshop CS6 Includes Improved Auto Adjustment Features
- New Liquify Performance and Usability Enhancements in Photoshop CS6
Also check out these related posts about Photoshop design: