25 Tutorials for Learning Photoshop CS6
Photoshop CS6 was released recently, receiving excellent reviews from designers and photographers. CS6 brings some significant changes and new functionality that offers even more potential than previous versions.
Although improvements and new features are what users want, it does require some effort to learn how to take advantage and how to use the new features. Fortunately, there are already a number of tutorials online that will help you to learn more about CS6. With the help of these tutorials you’ll be working better and faster in Photoshop than ever before.
Here you’ll find 25 tutorials, plus 16 articles that cover the basic changes and additions to CS6.
Articles and Guides Covering Photoshop CS6 and New Features:
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 Top Features Overview
- Introduction to Photoshop CS6
- 23 Cool New Features in Adobe Photoshop CS6
- Finally, Background Save and Auto Recovery in Photoshop CS6
- Type Styles in Photoshop CS6
- Camera Raw Update in Photoshop CS6
- Add Strokes Without Layer Styles in Photoshop CS6
- Working With Vectors is Easy in Photoshop CS6
- Easily Import and Export Presets in Photoshop CS6
- Photoshop CS6’s New Crop Tool Step-by-Step
- Discover Photosop CS6’s New 3D Tools
- 3D Improvements
- New 3-Way Color Correction Tool
- Manage Your Layers More Efficiently in Photoshop CS6
- Photoshop CS6 Includes Improved Auto Adjustment Features
- New Liquify Performance and Usability Enhancements in Photoshop CS6