Highlighter Brushes for Illustrator
This set of 50 art brushes for Adobe Illustrator was made by scanning strokes from highlighters. They are ideal for adding semi-realistic looking highlighter streaks to your work, and for highlighting text. You may also be interested in a similar set created from a different type of marker, Marker Brushes for Illustrator.
To use the brushes:
- Download the file, unzip it and save it to your computer
- Open the brushes palette in Illustrator
- Click on the arrow to bring up the menu
- Choose ?Open Brush Library? and then ?Other Library?
- Find the file on your computer and click ?open?, that will open up the palette with the brushes.