Abstract backgrounds are very common in web design and for other purposes like a poster and wallpaper design. Photoshop provides plenty of potential for designing amazing abstract backgrounds, and in this post, we’ll showcase 25 tutorials that show how it can be done.
Color gradient allows you to fill any geometrical shape or bubble with different colors. You can edit a particular color using gradient editor and add it inside the geometrical shape.
You can draw different symmetrical or asymmetrical shapes using the pencil tool and then fill them with a variety of beautiful colors.
You will learn to blend two wavy lines together. You will also learn to create overloops and Photoshop allows you to customize the lines further by introducing glow and different color patterns.
For more Photoshop tutorials please see:
- 60 Photoshop Tutorials for Photo Touch Ups
- 40 Tutorials for Creating Wallpaper in Photoshop
- 35 Tutorials for Creating Website Layouts in Photoshop
- 35 Photoshop Tutorials for Designing Your Own Posters
- Photoshop Tutorial Hall of Fame