Instructions for Editing Book PSD
This instructions consist of a short tutorials on how to use book mockup.
1. I have provided a mockup for book, book-cover.psd. Some guides is provided there to help you design the cover easily. For this tutorial, I create this simple design.
2. Next, use rectangular marquee tool to select front cover. This should be easy because the guides will help you snaps the selections to correct place.
3. Click Edit > Copy Merged. This will copy all visible pixels into clipboard.
4. Open book mockup file, in this tutorial I use Book-2.psd. Double click layer front cover to edit its content. This layer is a smart layer object, it will be opened in a new file tab.
5. If you found this confirmation box, just click OK.
6. Paste (Ctrl + V) your design there. Save and Close the file to save the changes.
7. Book’s front cover is now automatically changes. No extra work is needed,
8. Select side cover. Click Edit > Copy Merged.
9. Return to book mockup file. Double click side cover to edit it.
10. Paste side cover here. Save and close the file.
11. That’s it! You’re done.