Photoshop and Illustrator are two of the most indispensable tools for web and graphic designers. For those of us who are always looking to learn more and improve skills, there are plenty of great tutorials out there for each of these programs.
Most designers feel a bit more comfortable in one over the other as a result of more experience or better understanding. However, sometimes the two can be used together in a way that emphasizes the strengths of each program.
In this post we’ll feature 25 of the best tutorials that utilize both Illustrator and Photoshop to create amazing results.
For more Illustrator and Photoshop tutorials please see:
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Illustrator
- 27 New and Fresh Illustrator Tutorials
- 30 Text Effect Tutorials for Adobe Illustrator
- 40 Tutorials for Working with Shapes in Illustrator
Blend Tool Backgrounds (video)
Background Designs (video)
For more Photoshop tutorials, please see: