Illustrator Brush Strokes Brushes
This page may include links to our sponsors or affiliate links. Learn more.
This is a huge set of 55 art brushes that will allow you to easily create vector brush strokes in Illustrator. To use the brushes:
- Download the file and save it to your computer
- Open the brushes palette in Illustrator
- Click on the arrow to bring up the menu
- Choose “Open Brush Library” and then “Other Library”
- Find the file on your computer and click “open”, that will open up the palette with the brushes.
To change the color of the brushes simply change the stroke color.