123ContactForm is a service developed by a team of dedicated professionals in Timisoara, Romania. Founded in 2008, 123ContactForm has thousands of customers from all around the world. Their mission is to provide a quality, cost-effective solution that allows users to build web, mobile forms, and surveys easily. In total, they have processed more than 53 million form submissions.
However, rather than tell you about the company, I am instead going to tell you about the form & survey WordPress plugin – CaptainForm.
There are many plugins for creating forms and surveys on the web, including a lot of great WordPress plugins with the same functionality. However, it can be easy to run into issues. Some plugins are outdated and don’t work with the current WordPress version, while others only have a few features and look unattractive, hurting the completion rate. Additionally, you need to know how to secure yourself from external threats and validate data.
123ContactForm solved these issues and delivered a first rate product that, put simply, works. They created a flexible and straightforward plugin to create secure and beautiful forms, perfect for beginners and advanced users alike. Let’s take a closer look at the main features, pricing, and integrations.
CaptainForm has a countless number of features. Some of the primary functions:
- This WordPress form plugin allows for easy data management. You can create reports and modify submissions.
- It has an intuitive editor. The drag-and-drop option allows you to build web forms directly within your WordPress form plugin dashboard.
- There is a huge collection of customizable templates. (CaptainForm has more than 30!)
- They take your security very seriously. CaptainForm has SSL encryption, password protection, and CAPTCHA.
If you want to learn more about the features, click here.
For more tutorials and tips on creating forms visit CaptainForm’s YouTube channel.
With a variety of smart integrations, CaptainForm is very flexible. Use it with Paypal, MailChimp, Dropbox, Google Docs, and more. You can find more information about smart integrations here.
Let’s take a look at pricing:
- The first option – Regular. This plugin can be used only on one website, and you can choose from 15 different fields and use three various forms. Also, this option gives you 500 secured entries per month and 100mb of total storage.
- The second option – Apprentice. It costs $35 per year. This plugin is also limited to one website only, but this option gives you access to unlimited forms and fields. Also, it includes 500mb of storage, 5000 secured entries per month, and five native Add-ons.
- The third option – Master. It costs $95 per year. This plugin can be used on three different websites. Gives you access to unlimited forms and fields. Additionally, you will get 20,000 secured entries per month, 2GB of storage, and 14 native Add-ons.
- The last one – Hero. It costs $195 per year. This plugin can be used on an unlimited number of websites. Access to unlimited forms and fields. 10GB of storage, 100,000 secured entries, and 24 native Add-ons per month. The Hero plan has a payment integration option and multisite support.
Additionally, you will get direct support and 30-day money back guarantee.
If you are looking for a contact form plugin on WordPress, CaptainForm might be the best option. (But don’t just take my word for it; below are some reasons why.)
First of all, you can try it for free for an unlimited time. Secondly, the various pricing options and features fit small and large enterprise customers. Customer support is extremely fast and helpful, offering chat support 5 days a week, 16 hours a day. The support team allows you the flexibility to report and resolve your problem and quickly. Not that you’ll need it—the service works well and doesn’t require complex setup. So, stop deciding which form plugin to use, and try WordPress contact form plugin. CaptainForm will save you time and money.
This a sponsored post on behalf of 123ContactForm.